Mid-Market Rent Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be in full or part time employment and have a household income of £15,000- £37,000 per year.
- Flexibility may be applied where the prospective household includes an individual with a disability.
16 Leven Street – Ground Floor Flat
2 Bedrooms – £499 + £15 Service Charge
- Expansive home with both traditional and modern features
- Contemporary kitchen, with an area for a dining table
- Unfurnished flat, with floor coverings through-out
- Secure entry system for peace of mind
- Council Tax Banding – C
- Gas Central Heating
- EPC Rating – D
The property consists of an entrance hallway leading into two double bedrooms, large longue, modern-fitted kitchen and family restroom. The interior has been finished to a high standard, with newly laid grey carpets and white walls.
Situated in the prime location of Pollokshields, with a selection of eateries within walking distance. This property also has easy access to numerous public transport links to Glasgow City Centre and beyond.
Train station links: Pollokshields East & Pollokshields West
Motorway link: M74
If you are interested in the above property please contact SFARS on 0141 422 1112 or email@example.com to request an application form.
To be the first to see our available homes contact us to provide your email address.